Thursday, September 9, 2010

Not So Fab Neglect

Wow, I feel like I have been neglecting my blogging duties and my reading habits. I haven't picked up a book in three days!  I hate it for myself and for the awesome book waiting for me (Grace, Elizabeth Scott.)

Just in case you are wondering....

I have been on a fabulous dash to get my in home photography 'studio' set up.  I am converting a space into my studio so I can do photography at home in the months it isn't so pretty outside.  THIS is a huge project.  Not only do I have start from scratch (I just sold my camera today so I can upgrade!) I have to redo two other rooms as a result of this! 

In result, my 'photography hobby' has turned into a Interior Design Position, Painter, Graphic Designer Position (flyers, brochures, logos, business cards- which I'm sort of struggling with,) Sales Consultant (I have currently about fifteen posts up on craigslist I am tending to), New Business Owner Position (setting up contracts, buying basic supplies, outfitting my new 'space', setting up accounts) and last but not least (semi) professional photographer (meaning it's time to step up my game!)

So, now I am off to read- for the few moments I have before my eyes fall out!

Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm exhausted just reading all of that stuff. :) I hope you have a productive or relaxing weekend (whichever you need more) and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.