Sunday, November 14, 2010

Books for Trade

I am clearing off some shelves to make room for new books.  Many of these books I have duplicates of or purchased the remainder of the series on e-book (or both!)

:::ARCS:::
Elizabeth Scott - Grace (great)  Marley Gibson - Ghost Huntress #1, The Awakening (fair)   Daniel Water - Generation Dead (fair)

:::Books:::
Rachel Caine - Morganville Vampire #1 (good) Morganville Vampire #2 (good)  Morganville Vampire #3 (good) Morganville Vampire #4 (good)  Morganville Vampire #5 (good) Morganville Vampire #6 (good) Morganville Vampire #7 (good)
Kelley Armstrong - The Summoning (great),The Awakening (hc) (great)
Claudia Gray - Evernight (great), Stargazer (hc) (great), Hourglass (hc) (great)
Melissa Marr - Wicked Lovely (great), Ink Exchange (great), Fragile Eternity (hc) (great)

Marianne Curley - Old Magic (great)   Hailey Abbott - The Other Boy (great) Elizabeth Chandler - Dark Secrets #1 (good)  Zoey Dean (A-List Box) - Tall Cool One, Back in Black, Some Like it Hot (fair) Maureen Johnson - The Bermudez Triangle (fair cond.) Niki Burnham - Goddess Games (fair cond.)  John Greene - Looking for Alaska (great)
Max Turner - Night Runner (great)  Tim Bowler - Frozen Fire (great)  P.C Cast - Immortal (great)  Nicholas Sparks - Dear John (hc) (great)

:::DVDs:::
24 - Season One, watched once  Entourage - Season I and Season II, watched once each  Grey's Anatomy - Season I, unopened



I have a bunch of books I'm looking for but I'm not limited to this.... these are just on the top of my tbf (to be found) list.  I feel like I've read all the books in the YA world but alas I have barely skimmed the top...
-It's not Summer without You -Tell Me A Secret -Where I Belong - Entice -Across the Universe
-Taken By Storm -Nothing Like You -Watch Me -Enchanted Ivy - The Poisoned House -The Iron Witch -Entwined -The Amaranth Enchantment -Rich and Mad -Secondhand Charm -Caleb+Kate -Vampire Beach Series -Lauren Henderson (Kiss Me, Kill Me/Kisses and Lies/Kiss in the Dark) -Eden Maguire (Jonas, Arizona, Summer, Phoenix) 


EMAIL ME AT  areadersrecord (at) gmail.com IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE
Books will be added often and marked with *NEW* when added
PLEASE CHECK THE TRADE PAGE FOR A FULL SIZE LIST AND DETAILS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.