Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Armchair BEA: Day 2: Best of 2011


Best of 2011 List

Here are a few of my favorites this year.....

Unearthly
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
January 04, 2011 - Harper Teen
|Goodreads|  |Amazon|  |Website| |My Review|

Why I Love It:  I absolutely adored Clara, Christian and Tucker.    Beyond the characters, the story was brilliant and beautiful.  I adored it! 



Timeless
Timeless by Alexandra Monir
January 11, 2011 - Delacorte Books for Young Readers
|Goodreads| |Amazon| |Website| |My Review|

Why I Love It:  Stunning Characters and Stunning Story!  I didn't put this one down and when I read the words at the end, "To Be Continued..." I couldn't help but squeal.  This is a must read.


The VespertineThe Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
March 07, 2011 - Harcourt Children's Books
|Goodreads| |Amazon| |Website| |My Review|

Why I Love It:  Wow!  So amazing.  Magic.  Mystery.  Romance.  What more do you need beyond a beautifully written story?  



Wither (The Chemical Garden Trilogy)
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
March 22, 2011- Simon & Schuster
|Goodreads| |Amazon| |Website| |My Review|

Why I Love It: Wow, Lauren sure didn't hold back on the dark theme's, deep rooted raw emotions, and a romance or tri-mance that totally pulls each and every which way.  This was my first dystopian, one of which sits beautiful on my shelf to show off the beautiful cover. 

DeliriumDelirium by Lauren Oliver
February 01, 2011 - Harper Teen
|Goodreads| |Amazon| |Website| |My Review|

Why I Love It: Words can't express how unputadownable this story was and how it hit me hard even though it went over my head at times.  Great dystopian. 


A Few More I've read Thus Far... have reviewed, haven't reviewed *yet* and/or aren't out are...

We'll Always Have Summer A Long, Long Sleep Wherever You Go Possession  I'll Be There Daimon: The Prequel to Half-Blood Demonglass (A Hex Hall Novel) 


2 comments:

  1. Unearthly, Wither, and Demonglass...loved them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how deliciously symmetrical your page is!! And I love the cover for I'll be There!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.