Sunday, June 5, 2011

On Fab's Doorstep (21)

Originally dubbed In My MailboxThe Story Siren runs this meme for bloggers to dedicate a post to bring attention to what they received that week. These books could have been found in our mailbox (or doorstep,) picked up at the library, the store, or received as a gift.
----------

Woot!  Two weeks in a row I'm posting this!

----------


The DUFF: (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)  She Loves You, She Loves You Not...  Forgotten  Possess  Sanctus: A Novel


The Duff by Kody Keplinger   | Goodreads | Amazon |
She Loves You, She Loves You Not by Julie Anne Peters  | Goodreads | Amazon |  
Forgotten by Cat Patrick  | Goodreads | Amazon |
Possess by Gretchen McNeil  | Goodreads | Amazon |
Sanctus by Simon Toyne  
| Goodreads | Amazon |


Thank you Harper Teen & Little, Brown :-)  




5 comments:

  1. Forgotten sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting bunch. ^_^ Sanctus sounds a little merh, but the others look fabulous. So excited to see you got Possess - it sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about Duff! Hope you enjoy your new booky wooks.

    New follower here btw. Your blog is sooo cute!

    Heres our IMM over at Paranormal Wastelands! And if you take a look around the wastelands you just might find a giveaway hidden in plain site;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I really want to read The DUFF and Forgotten. They look great.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's a ton of books! I just finished Forgotten this morning, it's pretty good.

    Happy reading :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.