Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm Officially Broke


Dear Readers,

Please take pity on me if you see me standing on the corner with a sign that says something along the lines of...



Need Food + Shelter. I bought too many books.



I mean, really, why don't you go do a search of books in the Young Adult category of your favorite online bookseller and sort those books from newest to oldest (I'm doing this from the NookBook perspective.)

Can you say WHAT IN THE HELL?! 5 Books! Really?! A chick, her hubs, the kid, and the animals have to eat. It is sort of necessary to my existence NOT to mention READING!

Sheesh.

So, here. From first glance this is what is going on over at B&N in the Nook Book department for Young Adult reads.

Alligance by Cayla Kulver (Already read this one and died)
Partials by Dan Wells
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (Totally doing the Jersey fist pump over here)
Hana by Lauren Oliver (One just wasn't enough, was it?!)
Guyaholic by Carolyn Mackler (Gotta always have something light on hand!)
A Touch Morbid by Leah Clifford

Do you need visuals? I think you do!



Seriously, get after it!

3 comments:

  1. All the books you got look great (I am especially eager to read Pandemonium) but what is Hana, if you don't mind my asking? Is it a short story? I'm confused, haha!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was slightly confused as well. Had to do some digging and I'm still not too sure.... been so long since I read Delirium. I think it is a novella about the best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I would have to agree with you and to add on some books.

    When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen
    Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby
    Undeadly by Michele Vail.


    It's insane how many good books came out today. Wish I had money to buy them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.