Friday, September 17, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (5) and Follow Friday (4)

It's Follow Friday!





This is my fourth Follow My Blog Friday, a weekly meme hosted by hosted by Parajunkee's View



Book Blogger Hop





This is my fifth Book Blogger Hop, a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books

Book Blogger Hop Question:

In honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, let's take time this week to honor our favorite book bloggers and why we love them!

Wow!  This one is totally hard!  Give me a second......

You know how you can check all the blogs a certain blogger follows?  Yes, I suggest you go and check out all of the.... 120 subscriptions which I individually adore. (Click the 120 subscription part to see what I mean!)

Supernatural Snark, Down the Rabbit Hole, Book City Chick, Neverending Shelf, The Book Scout, The Bookish Snob, The Nerd's Wife... etc. etc. 

Really, seriously, I can't name all of the blogs which have caught my attention and kept it, whether it be the blogger's written voice, their layouts, their reviews, their own special memes.  



I should probably also mention how many FABULOUS new blogs I have found the past few weeks during the Blog Hop-  I want to name so many more, I see the pages in my head, but I had a run in with a bed of fire ants  this evening and my feet are on
fire.  I can't seem to think straight ;-/   No really, I couldn't focus on reading, so I thought I'd give blogging a try- and this one post has (successfully/unsuccessfully) taken me over an hour to get right!)





Have a fire-ant-free FABULOUS WEEKEND!


8 comments:

  1. Hi I am stopping by from the hop :) I am now a new follower too!
    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following on the Hop, Im now a new follower.check out my blog www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from the hop! I also found this weeks question super hard, I could only pick two people as my brain went into overload!

    Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    -Christina
    http://books-are-life-reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fire ants? Egad! I hope the rest of your weekend goes better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :)
    I'm a new follower :D
    I hope your feet start to feel better soon. Fire ants...nasty.

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First-time visitor...love the design.

    Just hopping by....

    Stop by my blog if you get a chance for reviews on I'd Know you Anywhere by Laura Lippman, Saving Cee Cee Honeycut by Beth Hoffman, Room by Emma Donoghue, and many others.

    Happy Hopping, Everyone....hop on over to my blog to see who my favorite blogs are.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy HOP! Ouch about the fire ants, I wouldn't even know how to take care of that kind of pain. Thank you so much for the mention. I was reading through and my heart about stopped when I saw my name mentioned :D Hope you have a better week (minus any form of bug) Happy reading!

    HOP by my blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, stopping by on the hop. Fire ants-ouch! And they are diabolical, because they send a chemical signal to all bite at the same time! Hope you feel better, and enjoy the weekend hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.