Saturday, October 2, 2010

On Fab's Doorstep (7)

Originally dubbed In My Mailbox, The Story Siren runs this meme for bloggers to dedicate a post to bring attention to what they received that week.  These books could have been found in our mailbox (or doorstep,) picked up at the library, the store, or received as a gift.

To mix up this up a little I thought it only fitting to give my IMM a different title.


ON FAB'S DOORSTEP


Seeing as I live in the middle of no where and despite how I am acquiring the books they all seem to end up on my doorstep.  So the title only seemed fitting.


------

I PURCHASED...

Ruined by Simone Elkeles
I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It by Adam Selzer
Blood Ties by Gabriella Poole

I Won...
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
(Thank You! Now I have my own copy!)

And still no Torment! B&N has totally dropped the ball on this one as well as the 14 other books I have had to cancel this summer alone.  (I will leave my opinions of this for another post!)

So what did you get?  Link em' to me!

And don't forget to check out  my 100+ Follower Contest.  Really- don't leave me with this extra stack of books in my house.  I have no room for them ;-)

9 comments:

  1. I have a TON of stuff to read through! My goal for the month is 10 books. I think that's attainable! So, just because your blog is so freaking adorable, I am passing on the Versatile Blog Award! Stop by my blog to check it out: pageturnersgonewild.com

    Happy Saturday!

    <3, Ashlie
    Page Turners Gone Wild

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! Have a great time reading them!
    Here's what I got In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about picking up the Ruined series, looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Mockingjay! I got that as well. Hope you enjoy all of your books! My mailbox is here.

    Don't forget you can link your banned book reviews on this weeks Read My Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stopping by to pass on the Cherry on Top award to you. Come pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for winning your copy of Mockingjay. Check out my IMM here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had a similar thing happening with Book Depository where they keep selling the book on pre-order but they've already sold their ordered amount so the book goes straight to out of stock and I'm left wondering where my copy is. Grr!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to buy Ruined! I really really like Simone Elkeles, plus the all in one book seems like a money saver right there.

    Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've piqued my interest re B & N failures...I've always had good luck with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.