Sunday, April 3, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness : April 2011

Book Soulmates
Thought it was about time I joined in on the Random Acts of Kindness going around!

Have you heard of it?

Random Acts of Kindness is hosted by Book Soulmates and is a fabulous way to spread the love, make someone smile, and maybe receive a smile yourself.





Here are the RAK Rules, as posted at Book Soulmates.
Rules:


• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.

• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)
• Create a wishlist and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
{Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes :)

Here is my April 2011 Wishlist... 
These are just a few of the books I've been totally itching for but just haven't had a chance to grab.  Some are new releases, some are out this month, and some are ARCs I've seen floating around the blogosphere.
(My Goodreads Wishlist can be found here!)





Do you have an RAK Post?  Link them to me!


1 comment:

  1. I signed up tuis month too! Am I supposed to make up list with google docs too?

    My link to today's RAK post:
    http://bookish-brunette.blogspot.com/2011/04/lots-of-events-coming-are-you-ready.html?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.