Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Armchair BEA: Day 3: Fab Fellow Bloggers


Best of 2011 List

Here are a few of my daily visited and fellow blogging buddies....



Carissa : Preternatural Primer
|Blog|
Why I Love Her:
  Carissa is one of my fellow co-founders of Read.Chat.Love + my fellow co-owner in our newest venture, Read.Chat.Love Book Tours. You know, I'm supposed to like her ;-)  We both have lil' kids making our conversations at times hilarious and we are sorta like two halves of one whole when it comes to blogging.  We know where our strengths are and we are totally able to play on that.



Melissa: I Swim For Oceans
|Blog|
Why I Love Her:
 Melissa is well spoken, well written, and an absolute delight.  Everything about her personality on twitter and what shines through on her blog is extremely enjoyable.  She's has one of those go-to blogs when you want to know what someone thought about a book.


Really, it is hard to pick just a few favorite blogging buddies.  Everyone I follow has a distinct voice and personality that makes their blog unique in its own way.  



3 comments:

  1. I love Melissa's blog too! Honest, thoughtful reviews and she's so nice to talk with online. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing with us your favorite bloggers. One of the things I like the most is how everyone's personality comes through each blog. Every one is unique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.