Monday, August 16, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge

As part of the 2010 Debut Author Challenge, hosted by The Story Siren, I've composed my list of books by debut Young Adult author's I plan on reading.  My list may grow depending on how much time I can devote to reading.

((Click HERE, The Story Siren, for more details and/or join in the challenge))

I technically started this is July, but only created my blog this August.  So I have included a list of seven books, one for each month left of the 2010 challenge. 

I'm sure my list will grow as I go. 

Tagged by Mara Purnhagen (3.01.2010)  (finished, need to review)

The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells (6.01.2010)
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (4.27.2010)
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (2.01.2010) (READ REVIEW HERE)
Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis (4.27.2010)
Amy + Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (5.04.2010) (finished, need to review)

I'll be linking my reviews as I go (1) in this list and (2) in the side bar for easy finding.

Good Luck and happy reading to all of those participating!

*ADDED*

Shade by Jeri-Smith Ready (5.04.2010) <--- Her YA debut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.