Monday, August 16, 2010

Fab Rating System - Explained

Here is a explanation of my rating system.  A quick look of my Fab Rating system is available in the left hand column for easy finding.

Photobucket Not so Fab, but it might be for you

Photobucket Less than Fab, but has its fab points

Photobucket Decently Fab

Photobucket Fabulous

PhotobucketFlippin' Fabulous!

Three to five star ratings are those I am recommending to you with full confidence that the book deserves the rating.


Two star ratings I am reserving for books which just don't make the mark and are usually a mess of undeveloped characters, lack a plot, and are anti-climatic. These books usually won't feed on our emotions and not pull us in keeping us waiting for more or for closure.   


One star rated books will mirror the two star rated books in many ways but be reserved for the instances that I am just unable to finish a book.  This doesn't happen often, but when it does, this rating (along with the two star rating) will be heavily weighed before given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.