Monday, August 16, 2010

Don't You Know Who I Am

Is there a word limit on this thing?  Probably not but perhaps I should give myself one?

Yes.

One thousand words.  Is that too many?

Alright.  Fine.

I'm obsessed with books and dream of writing them.  I can't go anywhere without my Nook or a book in my purse.  Ninety-eight percent of the time I have my writing notebook somewhere in my over sized Dooney too.

I prefer YA- Young Adult books but read almost everything.  I read to get lost and to expand my mind in an enjoyable way NOT because it is a fad or so I can give you the name of some intellectual book I have read to make myself sound smarter.



I write for the same reasons that I read.  Plus, I have an over active imagination just dying to get out.

"Reading and writing are my outlet.  It lets me be anyone I want to be, all the while being my true self."- Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.