Sunday, October 31, 2010

On Fab's Doorstep (11)

Originally dubbed In My Mailbox, The Story Siren runs this meme for bloggers to dedicate a post to bring attention to what they received that week.  These books could have been found in our mailbox (or doorstep,) picked up at the library, the store, or received as a gift.

To mix up this up a little I thought it only fitting to give my IMM a different title.


ON FAB'S DOORSTEP


Seeing as I live in the middle of no where and despite how I am acquiring the books they all seem to end up on my doorstep.  So the title only seemed fitting.

------


Won....


(Thank you #HauntedHalloween Twitter party hosted by A Life Bound by Books and Confessions of a Bookaholic)

Courtesy of ending my two week Book Buying Ban....






Everlasting by Angie Frazier
A Year in Europe by Rachel Hawthorne
Illyra by Elizabeth Hand
The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson

So what did you get?  Link em' to me!


5 comments:

  1. awesome books! i just broke my buying ban too. i've been wanting to read everlasting. happy halloween and enjoy your books :)

    if you have time, check out our IMM here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE the books in your mailbox this week and it's everything I can not to get on my Kindle and buy them. Congrats on the book buying ban :) I'm on week one and I made it til Friday before I bought books that I swear I didn't need LOL. Hope you're doing ok :)

    Here's What's In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the end of the book buying ban. :) I'm thinking I need to go on one *sigh* You got some cool books hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week - a nice variety! Hope you enjoy your reads.

    My IMM is up on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed! Fabulous books! I went wayyyy over my book budget! I need to enforce a buying ban - BIGTIME!

    You can check out our IMM at:

    http://attackofthebook.com/2010/10/31/imm-dos/

    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.