Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Musts : B&N PubIt! Reads No.1


No neat lil' graphic here yet, just a good ol' list of my B&N PubIt! Monday Musts!

Those who have ever taken note of my reading patterns or recommendations may or may not notice I am in love with the B&N PubIt! category over at Barnes & Noble. I mean, really, I frickin' love it. Books, self-published or traditionally published, both make the lists. These reads usually range from $.99-$4.99, sometimes a little higher. I go for the hidden gems, the ones which may or may not be perfect. Sometimes I have to overlook some grammatical errors, some formatting issues, or a chopped up plot or sentence... but when you really look beneath all of that to the core of the story sometimes you'll find something you really enjoy despite any quirks the book may have.

Now, don't get me wrong, I've had a few not-so-good ones. I mean, majorly. Books which claim to be a novel but turn out to be 7 pages or authors who clearly don't realize that they're and there and their are not the same word.

So until I get a neat graphic and an official by-line I'll just leave with you with my most recent, absolute favorite by one of my favorite authors, Saundra Mitchell.

Breathkept by Saundra Mitchell
Released: November 30, 2011
Young Adult
| Saundra Mitchell |



Parker Nixon has never been away from home. She’s never been in love. And she’s never been wanted for murder… until now. The boy Parker got caught kissing last night turned up dead this morning, and there’s no shortage of suspects. Her reclusive father leads a double life, and the people at Stone Well Ranch have their mysteries too. But then there’s beautiful, broken Brandon Beauchamp. He saved Parker’s life once, and holds her heart in his hands. But he may be hiding the darkest secret of all.

This is your lucky day. I paid for this book BUT when I looked up Saundra Mitchell's website I was able to pull up this book for FREE! Yup. Download it. NOW. Seriously!

http://saundramitchell.com/my-work/novels/breathkept-free/


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Thank you! I love her stuff. Downloaded it right away!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.