Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fabulous Award!

Wow, this is uber-fab! I'm going through my Google Reader and I see Four of those One Lovely Blog Award posts. Guess what? THREE people passed one on to me! *Insert Mega Grin Here*

The fabulous Dominique over at The Book Vault and the fabulous Emilie over at Emilie's Book World, An Abundance of Books and DJ's Life in Fiction all awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much, I am really grateful. Just over a week of blogging and I have already 'met' some awesome book-lovin' peoples and it is really cool.

So here's how the award works:

1. Accept the award, then post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.


2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.


3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know that they have been chosen for this award.

So here is my One Lovely Blog Award Nomination List, of blogs I have come across that I found totally fabulous. If you have received the award then consider your blog extra-fab ;-)



The Bookish Snob - She's totally fab because she solved the mega-mystery of the Google Reader and thinks Matt Latner is a hottie ;-) And, of course, I think her blog is fab!
The Neverending Shelf- Her design it up section is awesome.
Supernatural Stark- I adore her online voice, her blog is cute, and we share a common love of Boxers (the dog- not the people with those long shorts on and sweat beading down their foreheads)
Psykhe's Books - I've watched her blog since the start (She's a newbie like me!) and we have a common love (beyond books) of Barnes and Noble
Down The Rabbit Hole - She's a great commenter and has a uber cute site with the whole Alice in Wonderland theme.
I Heart Monster - How do you not like a blog with that name?
Paperback Dolls - I just really like their blog- love the voice and the whole 'aura' of the joint
Bookworming in the 21st Century - I don't remember why, but I remember this blog. That's always a good thing, right?
Clearly Inked - She truly has a One Lovely Blog. Great background theme
Shannon Whitney Messenger - Who doesn't love a blogger who is a person AND a handbag?
Reading with Tequila - Have you ever tried drinking Tequila and reading (for you over 21ers?) I'm betting it's not that easy! She has a great catch phrase. "a bookworm with bite!"
Sparrow Review - I've already found several 'new-to-me' books on her blog. Have to love a blog where not only do you read great reviews but see books new to you.
The Nerd's Wife - Ha, the name of her blog says it all! She too has truly One Lovely Blog.
The Book Cellar - This is one of the first few book review blogs I found!
The Story Siren - She's just Flippin' Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.