Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.  It is a great way to draw attention to those books not yet released but well awaited. 

This is my first time participating so don't pick on me too much if I do it all wrong ;-)


I've already found several books being blogged about that would be on the top of my list.  The Last Sacrifice, blogged over at Supernatural Snark.  Halo, blogged over at Books are Dreams. Last but not least, Returning to Paradise, blogged over at Emilie's Book World.

(click on the titles to check out the blog)

So here is one of the many I am waiting on-



Entice by Carrie Jones
Need Series Book #3
Releases: December 7th, 2010
Publishing by: Bloomsberry Publishing PLC
Young Adult
Carrie Jones Need Series Website


(Information via Goodreads)
Zara and Nick are soul mates, meant to be together forever. But that’s not quite how things have worked out.
For starters, well, Nick is dead. Supposedly, he’s been taken to a mythic place for warriors known as Valhalla, so Zara and her friends might be able to get him back. But it’s taking time, and meanwhile a group of evil pixies is devastating Bedford, with more teens going missing every day. An all-out war seems imminent, and the good guys need all the warriors they can find. But how to get to Valhalla?
And even if Zara and her friends discover the way, there’s that other small problem: Zara’s been pixie kissed. When she finds Nick, will he even want to go with her? Especially since she hasn’t just turned… She’s Astley’s queen.


What more is there to say?  If you have kept up with the series you can see how important this book is!  I really can't wait- but I suppose I have to.

What are you waiting on?

6 comments:

  1. I saw this as I was putting up my WoW and thought this would be a great pick too. Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a pretty cover. I like how all the covers go together and keep the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i definitely want to read this. i have the first one, but haven't had a chance to read it yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this as well! I have both of the previous novels but haven't gotten to read them yet! Great pick!

    If you get a second, stop by my blog to see my WoW pick here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying to read Entice! I loved Need and Captivate. :)

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems like a very interesting book. I like the cover too - I wish my eyebrows looked like that. :-)
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love comments! Make sure to follow my blog if you like it. Also, make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor.